LABEL has designed several programs to disseminate knowledge about decision-making among students from school age to graduate school.
At USC, LABEL has designed a Graduate level Program in Behavioral Economics that is offered as a track of the MA in Economics and a sequence of the PhD in Economics at USC. LABEL is also a key sponsor of Undergraduate Programs in Behavioral Economics and Decision-making.
We also offer the LABEL Training Program to non-USC students (school age and college) who wish to become familiar with research on decision-making. Our Little Experimentalists program is offered to students, parents and teachers at schools that partner with us.
Undergraduate and Master Research Experience
Students who would like to be involved in research at LABEL must enroll and attend lab meetings ECON 620aL or ECON 620bL. They must also complete all required training to conduct research with human subjects.
Funding: We offer stipends to complete specific grant-related tasks. We also sponsor applications to opportunities offered by USC Dornsife and USC Provost’s office.
PhD at LABEL
We encourage students who would like to pursue their dissertation at LABEL to contact us as early as possible. We offer dissertation options and rotations to students enrolled in Psychology, Economics, Neuroscience and Computer Science. To express your interest in working with us, please complete the following form.
Past BA, MA and PhD rotations students
- Folasade Aremu (MA, Economics)
- Jori Barash (BA, Economics)
- Madison Burger (BA, Economics)
- Matthew Burr (MA, Economics)
- Ethan Caspi (BA Economics)
- Raina Cheung (BA, Psychology)
- Jade Clemons (MA, Economics)
- Ciara Collins (BA, Economics and Cognitive Science)
- Sara Doyle (BA, Psychology)
- Alex Holt (MA, Economics)
- Max Ibrahimzade (BA, Economics)
- Alia Jaffrey (BA, Economics)
- David Johnson (Neuroscience Graduate Program)
- Eye Eoun Jung (MA, Economics)
- Calvin Leather (BA, Neuroscience)
- Shiyu Li (MA, Economics)
- Yixuan Li (MA, Economics)
- Wei Liu (MA, Economics)
- Padideh Nasseri (NGP program, USC)
- Nilima Pisharody (MA, Economics)
- Kovid Puria (BA, Economics)
- Kevin Stearns (MA, Economics)
- Fan Yang (MA, Economics)
- Xuemeng Yin (MA, Economics)
- Shuchen Zhao (MA, Economics)
Past PhD and Post-doc students
- Dalton Combs, Founder and CEO at Dopamine Labs
- Arya Gaduh, Assistant Professor of Economics, University of Arkansas
- Aleksandar Giga, Postdoctoral Researcher at the Viterbi School of Engineering (USC)
- Agne Kajackaite, Research Associate, WZB, Berlin
- Ryan Kendall, Research Associate, University College London
- Niree Kodaverdian, Visiting Assistant Professor, Pomona College
- James Melrose, FICO Analytics
- Ashish Sachdeva, Postdoctoral Researcher at National University of Singapore
- Saurabh Singhal, Research Fellow, World Institute for Development Economics Research
- Jorge Tarraso, Assistant Professor, Minerva Schools
- Jekaterina Zyuzin, Researcher at Occidental College